Sunday 19 October 2014

I am now in New Zealand!

On Thursday, I left Tokyo and flew to Auckland note North island of New Zealand! Surprisingly, the trip took a total of 18 hours. I stayed in Auckland for one night, which is very similar to most cities in the world. However, this morning my friend and I got a ferry from the harbour to an island called Waiheke Island. 


We plan to stay with a family of 5 (3 children called Keanu, 6, Mickio, 3, and Tiana, 9) for two weeks, doing work for them in exchange for a place to stay and food. The family have an awesome, outdoorsy lifestyle by the beach and look after lots of animals! They have a dog, a cat, a rabbit, two guinea pigs and their own chickens, which have just given birth to some baby chicks! 






Feeding the chickens:




View from the balcony:




1 comment: